A Tier 1 global bank offering services and products in retail, investment and corporate banking in over 30 countries. Delivering for a range of clients from corporate to governmental they are looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their Equity Derivatives Application Support Team.
This role will be based directly on the trading floor and will be responsible for ensuring the continued availability, accuracy and efficiency of the trading platforms. Working within the problem and incident management framework; ultimately being responsible for all 1st and 2nd line problems and escalating issues when necessary.
- Support the equity derivatives trading platforms, focusing on the Flow Vol based applications
- Working with internal traders and stakeholders to develop process improvements
- Involvement in projects when required in areas such as monitoring initiatives web based tools and audit and regulatory requests.
- Ability to take ownership of issues through to resolution
- Become an SME in relevant systems and working with global teams to share knowledge
- Continuous improvement of the systems and service quality
- Experience in supporting application on Windows and Unix platforms
- Good knowledge of the fundamentals of the equity market
- Prior experience within a business facing application support role within an Investment Bank
- Ability to support complex derivatives systems
- Prior experience in supporting complex enterprise trading and risk systems
- Proven ability in delivering continuous service improvement
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please gets in touch.