A Tier 1 global bank offering services and products in retail, investment and corporate banking in over 30 countries. Delivering for a range of clients from corporate to governmental they are looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their Equities support team.
This role sits on the trading floor within the Equity Derivatives Application Management Team. Responsible for ensuring the continued availability accuracy and efficiency of the trading platforms. With a particular focus on trading, risk management and pricing applications that are used.
- Support the Equity Derivatives team trading based applications
- Liaise with development teams for future applications
- Work closely with internal traders and operational teams for process improvements
- Working with global teams to develop specialist knowledge
- See issues through to resolution
- Work to improve the quality of systems
- Liaise with senior leads across the business
- Good Equity derivative business knowledge
- Experience in supporting applications on Unix and Windows platforms
- Strong experience with Oracle and SQL Server
- Prior experience working in a trader facing Investment Bank environment
- Proven ability in delivering continuous service improvement
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please gets in touch.