Associate Director - Equities Order Management Java Developer - Finance - London - £90,000
A Tier 1 Investment Banking client is looking for a Java Developer to join their European Equities Order Management team. The Order Management development team is part of the equities function and works on Equities and Derivatives trading technology within the Bank. This is a unique opportunity to work with high performance, cutting edge technology in a global company leading innovation in the finance industry.
- Further develop and deploy the strategic Order Management System platform.
- Hands on JAVA development including: design, development, testing production rollout.
- Liaise with business stakeholders as needed in order to understand their needs and provide optimal solutions within agreed deadlines and cost profile.
- Strong Java development skills.
- Extensive experience developing multithreaded and low latency applications.
- Experience of working in a front office banking team is highly desirable.
- Systems programming knowledge (Linux, multicast networking, data structures).
- The ability to diagnose, measure, understand and resolve performance issues.
- Hands-on experience of agile software development practices and methodologies especially scrum.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Java Developer looking for a new challenge within a prestigious company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.