Equities Java Developer - Investment Banking - London - Up to £90,000
A Global Investment bank is looking to hire a Java Developer into their IT Advisory team. This team covers a wide portfolio of Research and Client & Sales technology projects. You will be working on cutting-edge technology in a company at the forefront of the industry.
- Application of mid-tier Java skills to develop software components as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Unit and integration testing components with end to end flows across larger subsystems.
- APIs to support real time data streaming focusing on big data technologies and integrating solutions within operational systems.
- Strong Server Side Java, Spring IoC framework, RESTful API skills.
- Experience working on J2EE - JDBC, JMS (messaging middleware tech), MVC (Model View Controller), Tibco EMS
- Strong understanding of TDD / BDD / ATDD.
- Experience in writing various kind of test - unit / integration / behavior / acceptance.
- Have used api, tools and frameworks like Junit , Mockito, TestNG, JBehave, Cucumber, Fitness and Selenium.
- Understands the concept of continuous integration and continuous deployment. Familiarity with the tools like Teamcity/Jenkins.
- Familiarity with web application, deploying jar /war on web container servers such as Tomcat, Jboss.
- Unix scripting and maven, nexus deployment tools, scripting (bash, perl, python).
- Knowledge of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Pair Programming etc.).
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Java Developer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.