Equities Front Office Project Manager - Financial Services - London
£90,000 - £100,000
An industry leading global financial services group offering a range of services to its clients across the globe.
Reporting into multiple Managing Directors across trading and business change, this role focuses on the upgrading of trading technology across the institution. This position requires in depth knowledge of equities and front office systems however is focused on liaising with the wider business to ensure large scale successful change is delivered.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements
- Take full E2E project ownership taking responsibility for budgetary control and delivery
- Successful engagement with international stakeholders building strong relationships
- Ensure seem-less execution within the programme
- Build strong face to face relationships with MD level stakeholders within the UK
- Strong financial services background is essential in order to undertake this role
- Strong experience and past track record as a project manager
- In depth Equities knowledge
- Experience operating with a front office environment
What's in it for you?
This role will enable the right candidate to take up a senior position within one of the leading and most prestigious financial services institutions in London. With ample room for progression and a great package on offer, this is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to take up on a permanent basis
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below with your most up to date CV.