THE BROKER & ASSET MANAGER
This business is a leading institutional brokerage & asset management firm with a strong presence across Europe.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Providing compliance support & advice to the front office and trading floor
- Advising the equities business across Europe on relevant rules and requirements
- Reviewing compliance policies and procedures
- Performing compliance monitoring & reviews
- Keeping up to date of regulatory changes and developments
- Preparing and presenting compliance training material
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- 3+ years' experience within a broad Compliance or Compliance Advisory role at a global financial institution or regulator is essential
- Knowledge of trading and previous front office compliance advisory experience is key
- General understanding of regulatory rules and best practice is desirable
- Ability to work well under pressure, strong communication skills and good analytical skills is essential
- Educated at degree level
- Knowledge of equities and asset management products is highly beneficial
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.