Equities Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years.
Working within the Investment Banking Technology Department, which supports specialist technology services in the Bank; you will be interacting with crucial stakeholders within the Equities Trading Businesses, alongside working with development teams ensuring the scope of the projects are achievable and well defined. Your main focus will be risk monitoring, order management and regular reporting obligations.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Act as a key point of contact and technology liaison on Regulatory, Compliance, and Audit matters
- Strong communications skills - the ability to work alongside key stakeholder understand project milestones
- Data Analysis that will be accomplished using MS Excel, MS Access, or similar tool(s)
- Work actively and closely with software development teams
- Experience working in with equities trading applications
- Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or Finance or equivalent
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to work at a Global Tier 1 banking group in a central location on a very significant change project.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: