A Tier 1 global bank offering services and products in retail, investment and corporate banking in over 30 countries. Delivering for a range of clients from corporate to governmental they are looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their Equities support team based on the trading floor.
This role will be based directly on the trading floor and will be responsible for ensuring the continued availability, accuracy and efficiency of the trading platforms. Working within the problem and incident management framework; ultimately being responsible for all 1st and 2nd line problems within all Run the Bank activities.
- Support for the Cash equities Application Management Team
- Primarily supporting trading and sales based applications
- Working with global teams to develop specialist knowledge
- Communicate with internal traders, stakeholders and operations to help with process improvements
- See issues through to resolution
- Help with projects when needed
- Experience in supporting application on Unix platforms
- Good understanding of SQL
- Knowledge of FIX protocol
- Prior experience within a business facing application support role within an Investment Bank
- Prior experience in supporting trading environments
- Proven ability in delivering continuous service improvement
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please gets in touch.