A Tier 1 global bank offering services and products in retail, investment and corporate banking in over 30 countries. Delivering for a range of clients from corporate to governmental they are looking for an Environment Manager to join their team in the Midlands
This role will be joining the Environment Management Team who are responsible for delivering fully integrated, reusable and cost effective release environments to the change delivery organisation.
- Responsible for recommending changes to configurations and architecture to ensure performance improvement, automation coverage and usability
- Implement code scanning in pipelines using both automated and manual approaches
- Responsible for the assessment of CI/CD pipeline logs, reports and metrics
- Ensure the setting up of suitable working environments for pipelines to be tested and ensure the configuration is completed properly
- Experience in large geographically dispersed teams
- Experience working in Agile teams
- ITIL Certification/ knowledge
- Prior experience in the management of large multi-platform environments within financial organisation
- Knowledge and experience within mainframe and authorisation solutions
- Experience working in AWS, OpenStack, Containerisation and SaaS
If this could be of interest please apply below or give me a call on 0203 189 4331 to discuss further.