A leading global Asset Manager based on the outskirts of London. Has a strong reputation and enviable presence in its respected markets. The firm has maintained an excellent culture due to the level of experience and expertise across the senior management team.
Working within the Enterprise Network Services team you will be responsible for leading the UK and Ireland network team. In charge of ensuring the maturing and advancing of global operations to incorporate engineering and delivery roles. Whilst also being required to take a significant lead within the global network leadership team.
Your role has a local and global focus, thus international travel is a must.
- Global team management - ensure teams are a part of the follow the sun procedure
- Growth of responsibility and capability within the network team
- Own key products within the global engineering team
- Advance the follow the sun model
- Drive capability of automation
- Engage and liaise with other infrastructure team leaders, product and service owners
- Proven experience in leading global teams
- Strategic road-mapping
- Ability to drive change - people, process and engagement
- Strong technical understanding
- Experience of delivering network, firewall, voice and related technologies
- Understanding of the PCI Security Standard and ISO20000 and ISO27001 standards
If this sounds of interest please apply below.