This is a large scale Agile transformation programme within a globally renowned market infrastructure institution. You'll be working with senior stakeholders in the UK and large off shore development teams. The development teams will be working on a complete re-platforming project.
As the Agile Coach you will need:
- A deep understanding of a variety of Agile and Lean methodologies.
- Extensive experience working with Scrum teams and associated scaling principles
- Ability to demonstrate excellent partner management skills.
- Experienced working with mixed teams of consultants, permanent staff and managed services both on shore and off.
The ideal candidate will also:
- Have worked with very large teams (500 people plus)
- Have worked with Indian teams and understand the nuances of Asian business culture.