A Financial Organisation are hiring for an Engineering Facilities Manager to join them on a permanent basis here in London. Reporting directly into the Head of Engineering this position will be responsible for ensuring the continuity of all engineering services to the organisations property portfolio.
- You will be responsible for managing, controlling and authorising any activities undertaken within the organisations high voltage (HV) networks.
- You will also be required to project manage large scale capital projects in a 24/7 operational environment, including mission critical data centres.
- Responsible for the maintenance, repair and renewal of all electro-mechanical systems
- Ensure data centre environment is running effectively
- Project manage in-house activities
- Ensure the engineering systems are continually supporting key business areas
- Liaise with global teams
- Build and present business cases
- Prior experience within a data centre environment
- Prior experience within engineering
- Experience managing a team
- Project management experience
- Have technical understanding and operational knowledge of HV AC systems and electrical infrastructure
If this sounds of interest please apply below or send an email