Endur Developer - Commodities, London
A global Investment Bank with a prominent Commodities IT arm of the business covering cross-asset commodity trading.
This is a high priority programme of work to advance the ETRM estate of the Commodities IT team.
A front office technology team comprised of Endur developers and business analysts. The front office function trade on cross-asset commodity markets including base and precious metals, coal, gas, power, agriculture.
The team are responsible for working directly with the trade floor and interact closely with the traders and sales team, this will include gathering requirements and translating these into technical solutions based on business requirements.
Project work includes risk and reporting trade data capture via Endur alongside regulatory projects. The team are globally distributed but core presence in London.
- Openlink Endur development
- Programming background (C#/Java/C++/Python)
- Expertise within wider ETRM environemnts across front office trading
- Commodity asset knowledge (base/precious metals, coal. oil, agriculture, power)
- Comfortable working with front office business users and gathering requirements directly from the trade floor