A global Investment Bank that has experienced substantial growth across EMEA over the last several years is seeking an experienced Compliance Regulatory Communications and internal Marketing professional.
This role is responsible for Regulatory Compliance activities focusing on Policies and Procedures across the EMEA that impact the lines of business. This person will be the go to person to manage the regional policy documentation covering initiation of the policy, development, stakeholder review, approval and implementation. They will identify relevant policy gaps and manage the suite of policies.
- Manage the EMEA policy lifecycle as the SME and advise internal stakeholders on the progress of documents at different stages
- Coordinate and manage the EMEA Regulatory Compliance Policies and Procedures
- Be the regional contact for their corporate policy system and for policy requests and changes
- Maintain desk level procedures in line with EMEA corporate policy frameworks and processes
- Review and draft policies to ensure consistency and compliance with corporate standards and requirements
- Maintain a suite of regional policies and procedures along with assigned SMEs
- Maintain a formal track of upcoming policies
- Support the compliance team with their Annual Compliance Plan. Maintain a calendar of upcoming Policy revisions and actions to share with the EMEA Compliance Leadership team
- Ideally degree educated with a background in Top Tier Banks or Consultancies
- Strong EMEA regulatory knowledge and an understanding of how these apply to wholesale banks
- Good project, analytical and stakeholder management skills
- Strong IT literacy and a good understanding of governance risk and control databases
- Good interpersonal communication skills (to include written and presentation) along with strong organisational skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.