This is a major global top tier Investment Bank that is growing considerably across Europe, making it a very exciting and interesting time to join.
There is an excellent culture at this organisation, they offer an excellent work life balance, down-to-earth culture and a friendly working environment. with good work life balance and a friendly working environment.
This role requires someone with a strong compliance background in wholesale banking and/or asset management and will be responsible for supporting the bank's ability to meet regulatory compliance risk obligations.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively monitoring regulatory developments across the EMEA Region
- Performing impact assessments to assess the effect of regulatory developments
- Communicating regulatory developments to a range of stakeholders using in-house systems
- Developing strong relationships with senior compliance stakeholders across the business
- Organising, preparing and conducting monthly forums to communicate regulatory developments
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Previous expertise and experience across regulatory advisory and development
- Previous working experience across top tier wholesale banking, a major consultancy firm or asset management
- Extensive knowledge of UK and EU regulatory requirements
- Expert analytical skills including experience within research
- Strong communication skills with proven stakeholder management skills
- This is not a project management or business analyst role
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.