eFX Java Developer - Investment Banking, London
Key words: Java/e-Trading/Low Latency/Multi Thread/Agile/FIX
A Global Financial Organisation is seeking an experienced Java Developer to join their Investment Banking branch.
Summary of role
This is an excellent opportunity for a Java Developer to join the eFX Traded Technologies team working on Automated eFX Execution and Algorithmic Execution Management Systems.
The role offers great business exposure working directly with key stakeholders to implement technical deliverables and deliver the next generation low latency pricing and distribution channels, working in an innovative forward thinking team at the forefront of technological advancements.
- Strong Java development experience
- Experience with multi-threaded, low latency applications
- TDD methodologies
- Agile and lean development practices
- Design skills with n-tier distributed architecture
- Knowledge of end-to-end business processes in financial trading
- eFX Trading Technology experience
- FIX Knowledge an advantage
A key benefit of this role is to work with as a Java Developer in a forward thinking team working on eFX Traded Technologies and Algorithmic Traded Systems.
You will develop on multi-threaded low latency applications in Java on both client and server side applications.
If you are a driven, motivated Java Developer with an interest in hearing more about an excellent Java Developer role working on the Investment Banks eFX Traded Technologies then apply to this role below.