Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a VP and AVP Risk Scenario Expansion Quant Economist for a Tier 1 Investment Bank in London.
Sitting within the Scenario Generation area, these roles will focus on the development of economic scenarios for stress testing required by the regulators. The person hired will be providing forecasts for macroeconomic and market variables across multiple asset classes.
- Development of economic scenario processes for regulatory and planning purposes and co-ordination with key stakeholders on these
- Working alongside the Head of Capital Risk on the control of the economic scenario models as well as the analysis and approval of economic scenarios, for internal and external stress testing, and for IFRS 9
- Work as a treasury, rates, economist and market risk expert, carrying out various tasks related to the bank's exposure, development of scenarios, trading book analysis, product research and analysis of macro economical factors.
- Development of tools for Scenario Design and Expansion. Model development followed by analysis of model results
- Preparation of high profile presentations on economic scenarios for senior management, C-suite individuals and regulators (VP level/ AVP will assist with this)
- Liaise with regulators on any economic scenario matter, preparing submissions and coordinating the work of Quant Analytics to address any queries (VP level)
- Highly quantitative degree
- Experience within econometrics, market risk, treasury or scenario expansion/ research
- Knowledge of macro-economic factors
- Excellent technical, analytical and programming skills; R desirable but will consider Python, VBA and C++
- Outstanding stakeholder management and presentation skills