E-Commerce Product Director - E-Commerce - Southeastern France
A fast growing sports B2C e-commerce business are looking to create a new EU website to enhance their e-commerce marketplace in Europe. They are seeking an industry expert to analyse their current group website in order to develop, design, strategise a single-sourcing platform and manage the website's operations.
Contract Length: 6-8 months
Day Rate: Competitive
- Create a new strategy for a functioning e-commerce platform
- Develop and design the website that maintains the companies branding and vision
- Manage the website's operations
- Analyse research of the EU marketplace
- Develop the e-commerce/marketplace strategy plan
- Expert knowledge of the EU market and experience with a sports/e-commerce brand
- Experience managing B2C website operations
- Experience with full end-to-end product lifecycle of an e-commerce website
This is a significant period of change for what is a mid-sized business meaning the requirements of the role will evolve swiftly as the programme takes shape and will demand a 'sleeves rolled up' mentality where necessary to directly support the wider teams. The opportunity is based in Carros, near Nice in the Southeastern regions of France. Intermittent travel to their Californian HQ may be required, alongside meetings with EU suppliers.