E-Commerce Consultant Specialist - E-Commerce- Remote
A fast growing sports e-commerce business are looking to develop their retail operations into the US markets. They are seeking to engage an industry expert to analyse and map out the marketplace and create a strategy plan for the vendor relationships.
Contract Length: 3 months
Day Rate: Competitive
- Provide research and analysis on the US marketplace
- Devising concrete lists of key competitors within the market, target consumer demographic and identify contacts responsible for buying similar competitor services
- Analyse and develop an e-commerce/market place strategy plan
- Expert knowledge of the e-commerce US market and experience working with a sports/e-commerce brand
- Experience conducting marketing research and competitor analysis within the US markets
- Experience creating an e-commerce
This is a significant period of change for what is a mid-sized business meaning the requirements of the role will evolve swiftly as the programme takes shape and will demand a 'sleeves rolled up' mentality where necessary to directly support the wider teams. The opportunity offers remote working, however, travel to the French/Californian offices may be required, alongside essential meetings with US suppliers.