.NET SQL Developer - Investment Bank // London // Contract
A Global Investment Bank is seeking a .Net Developer to join their London team which is responsible for developing and supporting a variety of business applications across a number of business areas in the bank. The applications are comprised of a rich web-based user interface backed by a .Net(c#) application layer and SQLserver2008 database.
You will be responsible for all .net / SQL Server developments including; online GUI developments, interfaces, database development and ETL. Excellent experience of .Net and SQL Server are prerequisites as is experience of working closely with business users and working across the full development lifecycle.
Contract length: Initial 6 months
Day rate: £550pd
- To analyse user requirements and produce detailed functional and technical designs.
- To work closely with users to develop systems based on agreed designs to satisfy both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Work within the development framework, making use of existing components and practices where available.
- Ensure the quality of solutions with appropriate unit and system testing.
Key skills and experience:-
- Visual Studio 2010 / 2013 / 2017
- SQL Server 2008/2012
- Microsoft Entity Framework
- Experience of the Telerik controls for ASP.NET MVC including Kendo UI
- Good record of web based GUI developments
- Experience of Microsoft SSIS
- Experience in banking
Please do call or drop me an email if of interest on 02031894298 or