.NET/SQL Developer // Investment Bank // London // Contract
A Global Investment Bank is seeking a SQL Server .Net Analyst/Developer to join their London team which is responsible for developing and supporting a variety of business applications across a number of business areas. You will assist with the development of a large portfolio of built in-house applications consisting of a SQL Server database, a .net batch processing layer and a .net web-based GUI application.
- To work through an identified case load of development requirements
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders to ensure requirements are gathered and transformed into concrete changes
- To manage all aspects of testing to ensure successful deployment of changes
Skills and Experience:
- Solid Experience of SQL Server 2008/2012 development
- Experience with Microsoft SSIS/ETL
- Proficient in Windows batch Scripting
- .net Server side development experience.
- .net Web based GUI development experience (ASP.NET MVC)
- End-to-end development lifecycle experience
- Planning and prioritisation skills
- Experience of BMC Control-M scheduling tool