C# .Net Developer - Investment Banking -London - Risk (Credit and Market)
Key Words: C#/.Net/Developer/Market Risk/Credit Risk /WCF/VAR
A global financial organisation is seeking an experienced .Net Developer to join their Investment Banking Branch, working in the Risk Analytics IT team.
- Deliver solutions for the Market Risk and Credit Risk departments across global regions.
- Support and maintain MS HPC Server grid environment.
- Liaise with users in the Risk Management department to gather requirements.
- Contribute to the design and development of the risk system.
- Coordinating change control which will include software management, testing and production release.
- C# and Microsoft development stack (WCF, WF, Unity).
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Design methodologies and best practices.
- End to end development cycle knowledge.
- Experience of working in an investment banking technology environment.
- Planning and prioritisation skills.
- Preference will be given to candidates with expertise in the following:
- Experience of credit and market risk reporting; PV, Sensitivity, Stress, VAR, P&L Rec, PFE, Credit utilisation.
- Experience with Markit Analytics (QuIC)
- Experience with Microsoft HPC Server and Grid Computing.
- Continuous integration with Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (SSAS, SSIS).
Call to action
If you are a driven, motivated individual with an interest in hearing more about a Senior .Net Developer role in a leading financial group then apply to this role below.