A Global Bank is seeking a Senior .Net Developer to join their London office on a contract basis. You will be building and integrating Web and Windows Forms based applications using .Net C# or ASP to streamline organisational processes across the Banks European systems.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for the technical design of internal changes to the existing in-house applications and interfaces with the third party applications to ensure that they are maintainable, supportable and cost of changes is minimised.
- Experienced full software development lifecycle.
- Worked in project teams with Project Managers, Business Analysts and other developers.
- Expertise in developing in controlled and standardised environments.
- Previous experience in developing ASP.Net solutions and leading small teams of developers.
- Followed extreme programming development practices, particularly test driven development, simple design, continuous integration and collective code ownership.
- Experienced waterfall and agile software development projects.
Functional / Technical Competencies
- Working to standards and project deadlines.
- Web services.
- Excellent understanding of the design and building of applications that interface with users.
- Developed in ASP.Net and ASP.Net MVC.
- Built web services.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.