.Net Developer - Contract - Commodities Trading - Essen/Germany
A Major Commodities Trading Firm is seeking a .NET Developer to join their team in Essen, Germany which to carry out development tasks in WCF and WPF linked to requirements raised by their Power business. The successful candidate will support a sophisticated trading community that aims to maximise the value of their physical assets, respective fuels and trading on various market places.
- Develop best practise and state of the art IT solutions in .NET (WPF, WCF)
- Supporting the development of algorithmic trading
- Develop using WCF for service interaction
- Good experience in Web development and frameworks such as Java Script, Angular JS, Angular 2
- An expert in .NET application development (WCF, WPF, ADO.NET)
- Good knowledge of Oracle (SQL and PL/SQL)
- Very good knowledge of Excel/Access and VBA
- Good knowledge of Testing (unit and integration)
- Experience with Front Office and Trading applications and their interfaces
- Experience developing in a Commodities Trading Firm
For more information apply with an updated CV today!