Domain Management Consultant - Financial Services - London
This role is for a Domain Management Consultant to join a leading Insurance Business to drive changes to their Digital initiative. You will be responsible for managing the changes to the organisations DNS (Domain Name System) on a weekly basis, whilst also embedding and governing the implementation of the group wide Security Strategy.
- Proactively manage the Domain Portfolio, including - oversight of renewals, external and internal domain ownership.
- Swift resolution of operational issues.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the business in order to manage to Domain Portfolio.
- Timely escalation of issues to key stakeholders in order to prompt resolution.
- Implement the correct governance and controls to mitigate risks associated with Change Management.
- Manage technical zone file changes for the domain portfolio.
- Support delivery of continuous improvement to existing processes.
- A solid understanding of how DNS works is essential
- A good understanding of web technologies and network infrastructure
- Data analysis experience and a key eye for detail
- Appreciation of Agile change delivery methods
- Build and maintain relationships with global teams