THE WEALTH MANAGER
This role sits with a large and well renowned Wealth and Investment group specialising in private wealth and investment management. This company has a growing compliance team, has strong endorsement from senior management to strengthen compliance controls and attracts talented individuals to join their collaborative compliance team.
This is a key role responsible for working closely with the MLRO to look at financial crime controls and deputising where necessary. This is a broad role covering Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Sanctions and Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC).
Responsibilities may include:
- Help design, develop and deliver the financial crime framework, systems and controls within the business including AML, terrorist financing and anti-fraud controls
- Develop financial crime policies, standards and procedures appropriate to the business
- Developing and deploying a training programme for all relevant staff and management
- Monitor and identify financial crime regulatory developments and provide advice to the business on the impacts
- Ensure that suspicious activity is identified, investigated reported to the relevant authorities
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Excellent up to date knowledge and understanding of Financial Crime legislation and regulation relevant to wealth management & private banking including FCA rules, money laundering regulations and JMLSG guidelines
- Substantial experience of dealing with a range of financial crime subjects (including AML, Sanctions, Transaction Monitoring, Financial Crime Risk Assessment, PEPS, Due Diligence, KYC, and ABC)
- Previous experience in Financial Crime Manager or DMLRO role within wealth management / investment management / private banking is essential
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise and work on own initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to foster strong working relationships within the team and with the businesses
If you feel you, or anyone you know, have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.