THE ASSET MANAGER
This is a leading Asset Manager which is part of a larger leading UK banking group that is stable, well-established and achieving consistent growth annually.
The role is part of the wider Compliance team and will be involved in the maintenance of the company-wide approach to preventing Financial Crime. You will report to the Head of Compliance & MLRO.
Your responsibilities will specifically include:
- Ownership of Financial Crime policies, including Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Market Abuse, Fraud Prevention and Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC)
- Ensure the Asset Manager's policies are in line with the Group
- Roll out of policies across the business
- Represent The Group at Financial Crime forums
- Oversight of AML processes
- Development of AML training and education
- Lead on all aspects of other Anti-Financial Crime related matters including development of policy and risk assessment documentation for Fraud and ABC, Terrorist Financing and Market Abuse
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- 5+ years' experience of Financial Crime compliance (AML, ABC, Market Abuse, Fraud Prevention) activities in a financial services firm, preferably investment, advice or wealth management
- Experience of policy, process and implementation
- Good knowledge of the FCA handbook and JMLSG guidance
- Understanding of Asset / Wealth Management products
- Relevant Financial Crime professional qualification or degree preferred
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.