Title: Assistant Director, Risk & Capital
One of the world's largest Global trade association based in London & New York City. A Leading organisation in the OTC Derivatives industry with over 850 members.
This role works with members, regulators, policy makers and other standard setting bodies to advance an industry position and yield technical analysis and advice on risk and regulatory capital issues in the cleared and un-cleared derivatives market. This role is focused on managing the process for further development, testing, calibration and validation of the SIMM and includes the preparation of material and coordination of industry delegates for meetings with regulators around the globe.
- Supporting the SIMM governance committee e.g drafting project schedules, keeping log of decisions, forming agendas, seeking to identify and model-related issues
- Frequent regulatory engagement, including travelling
- Coordinating studies or analyses to support arguments put forward
- Contributing to conferences to educate and raise awareness on key issues
- Detailed knowledge of BCBS-IOSCO, EU and US margin requirements rules as they relate to the SIMM
- The technical nature of the work on capital and margin issues, including providing analytical and quantitative backup to policy making discussions, requires strong analytical and quantitative skills
- You will need to be a confident public speaker and able to develop and present key relevant material at the organisations conferences
- This is premium assigned to strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as ability to interface and establish consensus
What's in it for you?
Ability to play a key part in the future of OTC Derivatives markets, with the responsibility of holding multiple relationships across multiple members being an influence on key implementations.