Our Client, a growing FinTech based in Berlin is looking for a Director of Product to join in a newly created leadership position. This company is benefiting from significant investment and fast growth, whilst retaining a friendly, relaxed, and down-to-earth culture.
This role will offer a great opportunity to join a successful FinTech, with a diverse team and an agile, collaborative environment.
You will report to the CPO and manage 5-6 Product Owners. You will have a very hands on approach and be responsible for the product strategy. You will also be responsible for:
- Leading by example in cross functional teams
- Partnering closely with peers across the business including Engineering, Marketing and Design
- Setting and monitoring OKRs and performance management processes
- Leading a high-performing culture and inspiring all team members
- Managing the development of both new and existing products, driving data informed decision making, strong testing strategies and leading on UX development of all services
- Working closely with the development teams to ensure that products are planned, developed, tested and released effectively
- 10 years’ experience in Product Management
- At least 4 years’ experience in Product Leadership, managing Product Owners as well as cross-functional teams
- Experience gained within B2B, Commerce, FinTech or Startup environments is essential
- Strong technical background and understanding of software engineering is essential
- Proven previous experience launching different products within a Startup and fast growth environment
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban
- Highly analytical and entrepreneurial mindset
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Fluency in English is essential (both verbal and written communication skills)
If you are someone who wants to make a real difference to an expanding FinTech, with a keen eye for technology and business growth, this is a fantastic role for you.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment GmbH.