An up and coming start-up who are focusing in the FinTech and Property space are looking for an exceptional Finance Director to lead the Finance function as the business scales. Working with the Leadership team and reporting to the Co-Founders, this position will define the shape of the company as it achieves its ambitious expansion plan. Building out the Finance function will require the ability to be inherently hands-on and be capable of picking up all things finance.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of the consolidated financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and planning
- Help with key strategic decisions through analysis of market trends and financial climate
- Driving efficiency's through implementation of new systems/automation/technology
- Financial modelling, KPI/metrics analysis and cash flow management for entire organisation
- Ensuring robust controls and financial practices are compliant with regulations and legislation's
- Building out the finance function as the business scales
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- A relevant accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Significant experience in a similar finance position (5-10 years minimum), FinTech experience preferential
- Bachelor's degree from top-tier university in Finance/Accounting or another related discipline
- Evident experience through key financial aspects of a business: risk management, tax, legislation's, regulations, controls
- Excellent technical ability, both through systems knowledge and finance management
- Strong leadership ability to be at the forefront of a growing finance function
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
This opportunity offers a fantastic package and the opportunity to lead an organically growing finance function for an exciting start-up company. The position is a pivotal hire for this company as they are rapidly moving through their next stage of growth.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your CV to Monty Eayrs.