A fast-growing, exciting and successful property start-up company are looking for a commercially focused CFO to join their young and vibrant team. Since securing their first investment round they are requiring a new addition to propel them into their next stage of growth. This will include: management of the finance team, development of existing/new investor relations, and oversight/control of the end to end finance function.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Oversight to the budgeting, forecasting and planning
- Ownership of the consolidated financial reporting
- Help with key strategic decisions through analysis of market trends and financial climate
- Driving efficiency's through implementation of new systems/automation/technology
- Financial modelling, KPI/metrics analysis and cash flow management for entire organisation
- Ensuring robust controls and financial practices are compliant with regulations and legislations
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- A relevant accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Bachelor's degree from top-tier university in Finance/Accounting or another related discipline
- Significant experience in a similar finance position (5-10 years minimum), FinTech experience preferential
- Evident experience through key financial aspects of a business: risk management, tax, legislations, regulations, controls
- Excellent technical ability, both through systems knowledge and finance management
- Strong leadership ability to be at the forefront of a growing finance function
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
This opportunity offers a fantastic package and the opportunity to lead an organically growing finance function for an exciting start-up company. The position is a pivotal hire for this company as they are rapidly moving through their next stage of growth.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your CV to Monty Eayrs from Twenty.