A leading 3rd Level Education organisation based in Central London is looking to grow their IT team with several positions including a Director of Business Intelligence & Digital Transformation. The role will be reporting to the Director of Academic Operations and will sit in the Academic Operations Department. The key purpose of the role would be to lead, drive and develop the institution's data-driven decision-making capability.
Some of the main objectives of the role include:
- Leading the BI, MI, and business transformation strategies
- Leading a team of four people who are responsible for the development of BI and MI solutions
- Overseeing different analytics initiatives across the organisation
- Building relationships with key stakeholders, vendors, and other University departments and functions
- Working towards improving current business processes and deliver business transformation projects across departments such as Finance, HR, Sales, and others.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Extensive experience leading business transformation and analytics projects
- Strong knowledge and ability to use BI tools such as PowerBI or Tableau
- Agile-oriented approach to working as part of a project team
- Some line management experience is highly desirable
- UK Higher Education experience and background will be a strong plus
If you are interested in the above position and have the relevant skills, then please send your CV to Mihaela Popova at Twenty Consulting.