A revolutionary technology start-up are looking for a Director of Business Finance to join their impressive finance team. Having, secured significant funding they are changing the way their industry operates. Well established team with over 200 employees and offices across Europe.
This newly created role is pivotal for understanding the businesses performance and analysing finances in more depth. They require a highly numerical individual who has extensive financial modelling experience, creating KPI and business analytic tools to propel growth and profitability. This role will be managing a team of skilled analysts and own the performance reporting.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Have full ownership of the creation of business performance metrics and dashboards
- Manage the weekly and monthly performance reporting for the entire business
- Present discoveries and communicate findings to C-Suite leadership team
- Drive consistency across the business for KPIs and performance
- Drive commercial activity to develop areas of opportunities of growth in new products, performance marketing and customer basis
- Reporting into the Group CFO
- Management of a team of skilled analysts of varying experience
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- A relevant accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Extensive experience with a variety of financial modelling techniques
- Notable experience within a similar environment or consulting/investment banking background
- Highly analytical mindset confident in innovating current processes and making effective changes
- Advanced Excel skills & Tableau experience
This role will allow the right candidate to create a new team within this growing organisation handling the core of what enables this company to grow. Huge opportunity to add significant value to this impressive business.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your CV to Monty Eayrs from Twenty.