Director - Java Technical Lead - Financial Services - London - £115,000
A Tier 1 Investment Banking Client is looking for a Java Technical Lead at a Director level. You will be responsible for building robust and scalable order management systems. This is a great opportunity to be at the forefront of delivering real business value and eliminating inefficiency.
- Analyse complex trading, order management and execution requirements and design and implement solutions
- Work as part of an onshore scrum development team and bring a Test Driven Development (TDD) approach to your solutions
- Collaborate with other global IT teams, business and Traders across asset classes
- Perform level 3 support, assisting production operations team in rollout and support-related matters.
- Very strong Core Java knowledge Ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrable experience in software engineering with a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related discipline.
- A proven track record of building enterprise solutions for complex business problems.
- Demonstrable experience successfully applying solutions to meet non-functional requirements such as stability, capacity, latency and throughput.
- Hands-on experience of agile software development practices and methodologies especially scrum.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Track record of technical leadership and architecture design in an enterprise environment.
- Strong background in Investment Banking with strong Equities knowledge.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Java Technical Lead looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.