This is a unique opportunity to work as a Government Relations Manager with a prestigious and well known Financial Institution. The role offers significant development opportunities and a dynamic working environment.
You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience.
- You will help contribute to the business success by gaining the support of UK and international governments for the Group's strategic, political and commercial objectives and discuss a range of public policy issues
- Maintain and develop relationships with UK and international politicians, diplomatic staff, opinion formers and civil servants
- Research, monitor and interpret relevant political and policy developments, produce internal analysis, consultation responses and internal and external briefings
- Develop and maintain an appropriate network of relevant UK and international officials
- Build strong internal relationships with key stakeholders
- Produce briefings and speeches for senior executives and drive high profile events with key stakeholders
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with an interest or background in international affairs, economics or public policy
- Ability to understand and articulate complex financial services issues is desirable
- Experience of working in Westminster, Whitehall, or international governments or organisations is highly beneficial
- Strong diplomatic skills and able to network and build contacts
- Proven experience of communicating preferably with senior executives, politicians, diplomats and other individuals
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance and Regulatory Compliance mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.