Digital Project Manager - Asset Management - London
£70,000 - £75,000
A leading Asset Manager with a Global reach are looking for a digitally focused Project Manager to work within their Technology department. The team are responsible for developing and operating the web properties for the UK Personal Investing business and Wholesale business throughout Europe. As the Project Manager you will be tasked with the optimisation of the organisations digital footprint whilst managing the innovative progression of their customer facing websites.
As the Project Manager you will manage projects from proposal stage through to implementation.
- Planning, organisation and control of projects during the whole project lifecycle, within the agreed timescales and budgets.
- Ownership and responsibility of project goals, risks and finances.
- Management of project team in a direct and matrix style
- Scoping and estimation of project requirements and delivering strategies to meet business needs.
- Preparation and presentation of Steering Committee materials.
- Previous experience managing digital and/or web based projects.
- Delivery and results focused with the ability to manage client relationships.
- Experience of managing and working with a third party vendor
- Proven experience managing projects across the whole project lifecycle with a track record of successful implementations.