Digital Marketing Manager - Technology Start-up - London
An exciting, growing, technology focused start-up based in London is looking for a mid-weight Digital Marketing Manager. Part of a flexible team, you would have the opportunity to market all areas of the high-quality B2B digital product. Our client's key goal is to help small and independent businesses, to see them grow quicker and surprise their users.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the entire organisation
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Previous experience within B2B marketing or agency background
- Strong analytic project management skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics (or other analytic software), Google Adwords (or other PPC channels) and social media ads
- Knowledge of SEO and CRM tools
If you are some that wants to make a real difference to an expanding start up, with a keen eye for design and technology this is a fantastic role for you. The client's office is positioned within an exciting location that accommodates a dynamic environment filled with experts and innovators from various industries.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.