Digital Marketing Manager - Financial Services - London
An exciting global insurance firm and disruptor are looking to employ a Digital Marketing Manager to work within their agile marketing delivery team. The position will be a pivotal role within London based Savings and Retirement Trading Team that is responsible for marketing delivery across platform-based investments and pensions, annuities and also their face-to-face Financial Advice team.
- Oversight and delivery of marketing plans to support commercial business objectives
- Working with the wider marketing team on large and complex campaign delivery and execution including creative, data targeting, delivery and measurement
- Test and learn, with a focus on deployment of activity across paid and owned channels
- Financial services background with experience of investments, pensions, annuities or the financial advice sector
- Deep knowledge of the end-to-end marketing mix with experience across digital and data-driven media
- An understanding of Adobe Marketing Cloud particularly with Adobe Campaign will be advantageous
- Experience working in a D2C trading team will be advantageous
If you are someone that is action-orientated, enjoy change and collaborative creative environments, you are perfect for this role. This company is striving to have a better understanding of their data to enable smarter investment decisions and drive increased efficiency and effectiveness via new technology, therefore a fantastic opportunity to grow within the team and be exposed to new technologies.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.