This is an opportunity to join the Digital Development team within one of the world largest global banks. You'll be supporting the strategic development and revenue growth their Commercial and Global Banking Markets.
The function is focused understanding the banks customers and the identifying, developing and executing marketing strategies. In particular you will focus on Digital initiatives and Social Media strategies.
We are looking for someone with a good breadth of knowledge about the opportunities and constraints presented by the economic environment, banking regulations, new technologies and competitors.
You'll be responsible for:
- Running and maintaining a global digital enhancement programme focused on improving the online experience across our web portfolio
- Run and own website measurement and optimisation framework utilising available tools such as Sitecore; Adobe Analytics and Adobe Test & Target.
- Recommend and create proposals that look to improve current ways of working and become more efficient.
To be successful in the role you'll need experience:
- Creating digital concepts for research and internal consideration.
- Defining operational requirements as well as impact and process changes.
- Conducting customer needs and competitor analysis within the digital space.
- Managing a broad range of agencies (e.g. creative, media and digital) to ensure timely delivery of digital initiatives.
- Project managing digitally-led marketing initiatives, leading the on-time and on-budget delivery
- Working within the marketing function of a large banking group and knowledge of appropriate regulations and industry standards