Digital Marketing Director - E-Commerce - London
Key words: SEO, PPC, Social Media, Digital Marketing, E-Commerce, Website, Content
An exciting, growing, fashion e-commerce start-up based in London is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager/Director. Part of a flexible team, you would have the opportunity to market all areas of the high-quality fashion personal style service.
- Manage the social media and PPC campaigns
- Strategic thinking whilst maintaining hands-on responsibilities
- Review technical SEO issues and develop/execute successful SEO strategies
- Conduct keyword research to guide content
- Optimise website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspect
- Ad-hoc support running the overall operations of the business
- Previous multi-channel Digital Marketing experience
- Good understanding of SEO, PPC and social media platforms
- Experience in an e-commerce environment
- Experience optimising website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Previous experience in a start-up environment
- Experience and passion for the fashion industry
If you are someone that wants to make a real difference to an expanding start-up, with a keen eye for design and fashion, this is a fantastic role for you. The client's office is positioned within an exciting collaborative working environment that is disrupting the e-commerce and fashion industry.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.