Digital Marketing Analytics Manager required working with the authority for analytics within leading Financial Services Company in London. This role will serve as the senior stakeholder within the business to help manage a community of analytics users and drive the adoption and best practise of abode analytics.
This will include building out the capability and leading the hands on deployment of Abode Marketing Cloud technologies.
Key Aspects of the role include;
- Identify, Innovate and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns to deliver particular business goals using Adobe Analytics.
- Ensuring Adobe Analytics integrates with other Adobe Marketing Cloud modules.
- Apply an understanding of customer behaviour, segmentation and opportunity to drive targeted marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with a number of stakeholders across the Marketing Teams.
- Apply expert knowledge in Adobe Analytics.
- Adobe Analytics/Omniture & Audience Manager.
- Knowledge of wider Adobe Marketing Cloud Products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new expansion to and implementation with Adobe Analytics within a leading Financial Services company. This role we see you report into a Global Stakeholder, giving you exposure across numerous regions for the company.
Please get in touch ASAP to find out more.