Digital Finance Transformation Manager - Banking - London
£80,000 - £100,000
A leading global Banking & Financial Services organisation operating in over 80 countries worldwide.
You will play a key role in leading the delivery of major Digital transformation programmes across the bank with a focus in the Finance/Operations space. You will collaborate and influence across the business to drive successful Digital transformation initiatives for the Global Finance function.
- Liaise with IT/Change teams to lead on delivery of Digital programmes and driving strategic changes to the introduction of new technologies
- Work with stakeholders across key functions of the bank to provide practical solutions that utilise the Digital capacity of the business
- Develop end-to-end projects around Digital transformation using knowledge of Finance to understand the specific needs of the bank
- You have experience of driving Digital transformation programmes, preferably in a Finance function within a Banking environment
- You have the ability to operate independently and lead from the front on successful Digital change programmes
- You are a qualified Accountant (preferable, not essential)
What's in it for you?
You will have the unique opportunity to contribute significantly to the bank by supporting major change initiatives in Digital transformation. You will support senior stakeholders on choices of Digital change and keep in touch with new developments in the Technology change industry.