Digital Customer Experience Manager - Financial Services - London
This position is a Customer Experience (CX) Manager that sits within the digital team of a global, leading financial services organisation. The team are responsible for the design, user experience (UX) and customer experience (CX) of all products that interact with customers. The position has responsibility for forming the strategies, vision and direction of the digital channels across the organisation.
- Analysis and understanding of existing customer insights and research
- Defining the user experience (UX) and customer journeys
- Embedding measurement, analytics and optimisation in all aspects of Digital Marketing
- Planning, managing and providing clear direction to drive direct customer experience improvements and the overall vision related to the digital channels
- In-depth experience of CX design or management
- Experience of running multi-channel campaigns
- Knowledge and experience of defining user experience (UX) journeys
- Experience within a tier 1 financial services organisation would be beneficial
This opportunity is perfect for someone with a strong work ethic, lots of energy and passion for what you do and a desire for great level of responsibilities. It is ideal for anyone who strives for personal success in a large organisation, exposed to digital, design, technology and marketing.
Please apply or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.