Digital Communications Lead - Financial Services - London
Key Words: Communications, UX, Marketing, PPC, SEM, Paid Social, Channels, GDPR, Brand, Content
Contract Length: 6 months
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Digital Communications Lead contractor to join the Corporate Communication department of a leading financial institution based in the City. This global player is searching for candidates of the highest calibre with knowledge of communications strategy.
- Delivering innovation and digital channels to enable brand promotion
- Managing brand, content strategy and governance of the website
- Digital strategy for the corporate communications team to delivery high quality digital content
- Delivering campaigns across PPC, SEM, affiliate, display and paid social channels
- Basic understanding of core web infrastructure and CMS systems
- Previous experience delivering campaigns and creating communications strategy within the financial services
- Understanding of legal/compliance issues in a heavily regulated environment e.g. Data privacy/GDPR/Online IP etc.
- Experience in web design, UX design, creating user journeys, prototypes and user research
If you are interested in this position please apply or get in touch at Hannah Hawkesley at Twenty Recruitment.