Digital Business Performance Manager - Financial Services - London
£60,000 - £70,000
A worldwide financial services institution with Retail, Corporate and Investment Banking arms situated in Canary Wharf.
Sitting in the global digital function, this position works on growing the digital footprint of this retail bank across the globe. The successful candidate will work with the senior digital correspondent for each individual country, setting up and pipe lining project work through analysis of position and performance. This role will require the development of metric systems for the relevant locations in order to review progress and assist in pushing forward change.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Commercial Mindset - This candidate will be responsible for making key centralised decisions that affect the commercial performance of regions
- Stakeholder engagement - you will be joining a senior team that interacts daily with executive individuals
- Experience working with data and highly numerical
- Experience working within digital programmes of work
- Preference for a candidate to have worked in retail banking but not essential
- Project Management/Change Management experience desired.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work within a leading financial service institution on an exciting new digital programme that affects this company globally. This position will see the successful candidate get huge amounts of exposure and great learning potential.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below or send your CV over to me at