Digital Advertising Manager - Financial Services - London
Key Words: PPC, SEO, SEM, Website, Digital, Sales, Marketing and Strategy
A large financial organisation is looking to hire a Digital Advertising Manager to work with the Marketing, Web Development and Strategic Development teams. You will be managing the web advertising and 3rd party content with the overall objective to identify and drive initiatives to generate revenue from the website.
- Create and deliver commercial digital propositions/strategic partnerships to ensure revenue generation from the website (e.g. PPC and fixed fees…)
- Optimising the website for SEO
- Manage sales operation, P&L, creative media, content and market insight
- Evaluating digital cost of sales and continuous improvement of corporate digital content
- Running analytics of the website to increase understanding of user base, emerging trends and potential watch points
- Demonstrable years of digital sales experience with clear understanding of business goals, marketing, creation and management of advertisement and/or 3rd party content
- Experience designing/implementing pricing models for 3rd party content
- Proven experience selling digital real estate to 3rd parties and driving revenue with commercial partners
- Experience with SEO, PPC and SEM techniques
If you are looking for an exciting but challenging role within an expanding financial services team, this role is fantastic for you. This opportunity comes with a very generous on target earnings and other benefits. Please apply directly or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment.