DevOps Engineer - Professional Services - London
Key Terms: Ruby/Python/Java/PHP/Elixir/.NET/Docker/Container/Kubernetes/AWS/Cloud/CICD/Terraform/Ansible
My client are a professional services firm with their HQ based in London but have a global footprint (employing several hundred ambitious professionals in 9 offices around the world). The platform they develop is used at major corporations, investment funds, strategy consultancies and non-profits. Day by day, there end clients rely on their business and platform to connect them to the knowledge they need.
My client are continuously investing and evolving there technology to provide their best service to here customers.
With the above in mind they are looking for DevOps Engineers of all levels who have Web development experience/coding ability in one of the following:
- Ruby Python, Java, PHP, Elixir, .NET
From and Operations and Infrastructure point of view my client would like someone to have experience of:
- CI/CD pipelines
- Terraform and Ansible (Infrastructure-as-a-code)
Depending on your experience my client can offer salaries from:
- Engineer Level I starting from £34,000
- Engineer Level II starting from £58,000
- Senior Engineer starting from £75,000 (but not limited too)
In addition to a salary my client also offer an extensive benefits package which includes (but not limited too)
- Professional Learning and Development budget
- Gym memberships
- Tech package including new iPhone and MacBook Pro
The cutoff date for submitting CV's is in 7 days so If this role is of interest to you please get in touch and send through your updated CV ASAP.