DevOps Engineer - Technology - London
A growing technology group which provides software into the educational, social care and health sectors are hiring for a Lead DevOps Engineer to define DevOps principles as well as provide leadership and technical support to the wider development team. This position works closely with the Chief Architect to ensure all solutions are ready for deployment and continuously maintained.
- Work with the business to provide leadership for DevOps approaches
- Support and oversee implementation
- Act as a main point of contact for technical escalations
- Responsible for owning the build, release and deployment process
- Ensure processes are standardised, well documented and easily repeated
- Work with wider development teams to aid in defining software architect designs
- Experience in a mixed Windows and Linux environment
- Good experience with Apache
- Oracle WebLogic
- Oracle and SQL database experience
- Java J2EE
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of hardware design
- Expert understanding of software systems architecture
- Strong understanding and experience in web based development and procedures
This opportunity will be fantastic for someone with strong work ethic with plenty of ambition, passion for technology and a desire for great level of responsibilities.
Please apply below or for more information about this role or similar roles, message Leanne Calveley from Twenty Recruitment.