A leading global distributive Fintech company in the blockchain space is currently hiring for a DevOps Engineer in the distributed ledger technology space. The role involves working closely with the wider technology team as a means of enhancing productivity, release tooling and environments.
- Responsible for the management of CI/CD environments.
- Improving development and deployment efficiency through the implementation of automation tooling.
- Undergoing improvements to internal software to enhance work output using 3rd party tools.
- Leasing with cloud providers and platform peers as a means to enhance client cloud deployments via the DLT platform.
- Ensuring adaptability in an environment of changing priorities whilst collaborating with software engineers.
- Experience in CI and CD environments.
- Strong experience operating in a LINUX environment.
- Experience with cloud services (Azure or AWS).
- Previous experience with scripting in either shell or python.
- Monitoring experience using ELK.
- Experience in automation (Ansible or Terraform).
If this role sounds of interest please apply below.