DevOps Engineer - Investment Bank - London
£70k - 90k
A global market leading investment bank with a presence in all major financial centres throughout the world, providing a service to institutional and retail clients.
This role is sitting within their Pricing & Execution team within FX to help build out the strategic FX Cash Distribution and algo trading architecture.
- Implement, maintain and enhance core services utilised for process management, configuration, monitoring and alerting
- Maintain and enhance the eFRC hardware infrastructure, work closely with support and OS administration
- Work as part of a front office agile development team
- Provide level 3 support
- Work with wider e-FRC quant development and quant groups ensuring robustness of technology
- Experience in setting and administering development tools (Nexus, TeamCity, Git)
- Knowledge of Unix and environment administration
- Experience of network traffic analysis/troubleshooting (AppTap/Corvil)
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum applied solutions)
- Experience working within a financial environment and working with traders gathering initial requirements
What's in it for you
The ability to work in a market leading investment bank. This role will allow you to gain exposure and responsibility from the outset in an innovative and hardworking environment.